In accordance with the legislation on data protection and article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the owner of the site and responsible for the processing of the data is:
Fundación OCA (hereinafter "the COMPANY")
Company contact information:
Address: Vía de las Dos Castillas nº 7 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Tel: +34 934 787 052
Registered in the Foundations Registry with Number 28066.
Use and purpose of the obtained data
The data that we request in the different forms of our web page are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request that has been made to us and to send you information about our services, and in no case is obliged to provide us. The obligatory completion data is specified in the form itself, and your refusal to supply them will imply not being able to process your request. Likewise, it assures us that all the information provided is true and relevant for the purpose for which we request it. The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and once the aforementioned relationship ends, it will be blocked the legally established time before it is destroyed. The sending of the personal data implies their express authorization to incorporate them into our corresponding files, as long as the COMPANY considers it convenient for the management of the request.
By accepting the box on the form, you consent to the sending of information about our services that may be of interest to you.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information updated, you inform us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them. We consider that if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you are still interested in continuing to be incorporated into them until the responsible party considers it appropriate and as long as it is appropriate to the purpose for which they were obtained.
Rights of the interested parties
The owner of personal data has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether the Responsible is treating the personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Responsible will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
The owner can exercise their rights:
- By writing to the COMPANY, El Prat de Llobregat (08820 Barcelona, Avda. Les Garrigues nº 46 Business Park Mas Blau II, reference "Data Protection".
- By email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org putting in the subject "Data Protection"
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Intellectual property and responsibility over the contents
It is forbidden any use of all the contents of the website, specifically on the texts, design and source code, without the express authorization of its owners. Any use not allowed will be duly prosecuted by the legal owners.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the contents to which the links located in it are directed, according to the provisions of article 17 of the LSSICE.